LARRCODLINK is committed to :
- creating collaborative economic training and opportunities for young social entrepreneurs;
- assisting community members who are vulnerable and marginalized including orphans, widows, children affected by HIV/AIDS, and widowers;
- encouraging and promoting formal and informal education in order to improve the living standards of local residents;
- promoting integrated and sustainable agriculture to improve crop and livestock diversification; and
- serving as a leader by protecting biodiversity and promoting cooperation through regional cooperation.